The Aycliffe Business Park Community is looking for new board members to drive forward its agenda – and the deadline to apply has been extended to the end of the month.
In 2016, Aycliffe Business Park Community (ABPC) formed a new company to drive forward its agenda and help create a bright and successful future for all businesses located on the park.
Two years later, progress has been made but the group is now seeking applications from experienced and knowledgeable business leaders to sit on the board of directors to help to drive things forward for the future.
ABPC would like to hear from you if you are:
• Passionate about Aycliffe Business Park and future prosperity.
• Eager to help shape the future of Aycliffe Business Park Community and build a successful and collaborative business community for all.
• Dedicated to helping the Aycliffe Business Park and its members have a stronger voice within the North East and beyond.
• Willing to give your time, experience and expertise to contribute to the future profitability of Aycliffe Business Park.
• Represent a business which is located on Aycliffe Business Park.
Business Durham is handling the application process so you can be sure that they will be dealt with in confidence.
To apply please e-mail [email protected] setting out the skills and experience you feel that you can bring to the post and contribute to ABPC achieving it aims and objectives.
Due to a number of enquiries received last week, it was decided to give those who qualify to apply some extra time to do so before the end of the month.
Applications must be received by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, October 31.