There are now only three category sponsorships available for the 2022 Make Your Mark awards.
Local firms are encouraged to get in touch and join the likes of Husqvarna, Gestamp and the developers of Forrest Park as sponsors of the event.
The glamorous awards ceremony will be held at the 17th century, listed Redworth Hall Hotel on Friday, May 20.
Entries are now open for the 10 categories – click here for more details.
Husqvarna are headline sponsors, while category sponsors include Stiller, Ebac, Gestamp, Business Durham, Think Kudos, Jacksons Law Firm and Richardson/Barberry, the developers of Forrest Park.
There are now only three categories available for sponsorship, including the Environment Award, Apprentice of the Year and Training Provider of the Year.
The category sponsorship package, costing £2,500+ vat, includes:
• Pre-event publicity – a press release with picture promoted on the ABPC website, Aycliffe Business magazine and circulated to the local media about your sponsorship.
• Chance to be involved in the judging process for other categories.
• Event branding (minimum 10 social media posts, event media wall, event programme).
• Table of 10 at the Make Your Mark Awards 2022 ceremony, including welcome drink, reception pictures, three-course meal and table wine.
• Two-minute speech about your organisation and why you’ve sponsored the Make Your Mark Awards.
• Present award to category winner.
• Full page advert in the awards programme.
• Post-event publicity – a story and pic presenting the award, shared with award winner, which will be published on the ABPC website and in the next available issue of Aycliffe Business magazine.
Any businesses interested in sponsoring the Make Your Mark awards, or would like more details, can either call Martin Walker on 01325 728024 or email [email protected]