Newton Aycliffe businesses are being offered a digital ‘tune-up’ by the world’s experts.
Business Durham has teamed up with the experts at Google to bring the Digital Garage Pop-Up to help firms get the most out of online marketing.
The free event is a perfect opportunity for SME’s wanting to ensure that they are making the most out of the digital space.
The Digital Garage Pop-up team will be in the region on the following dates:
• Tuesday 12th July at the Durham Dales Centre
• Wednesday 20th July at Tanfield Lea Business Centre
Businesses are invited to attend between 1pm and 4pm, when the Digital Garage team members are available for the following:
1. Google My Business setup. (This is the online listing that will show up on local search, the team can inform businesses about this service and help them get set-up for free.)
2. One-to-one 30-minute mentoring sessions with businesses to talk about any area of digital marketing.
3. Booking individuals in for free seminars and more in-depth one to one mentoring sessions at the Digital Garage in the Newcastle City Library.
Just pop along on the day!
For more information about the Digital Garage click here.