The Aycliffe Business Park Community is looking for new board members to drive forward its agenda.
In 2016, Aycliffe Business Park Community (ABPC) formed a new company to drive forward its agenda and help create a bright and successful future for all businesses located on the park.
Two years later, progress has been made but the group is now seeking applications from experienced and knowledgeable business leaders to sit on the board of directors to help to drive things forward for the future.
ABPC would like to hear from you if you are:
• Passionate about Aycliffe Business Park and future prosperity.
• Eager to help shape the future of Aycliffe Business Park Community and build a successful and collaborative business community for all.
• Dedicated to helping the Aycliffe Business Park and its members have a stronger voice within the North East and beyond.
• Willing to give your time, experience and expertise to contribute to the future profitability of Aycliffe Business Park.
• Represent a business which is located on Aycliffe Business Park.
Business Durham is handling the application process so you can be sure that they will be dealt with in confidence.
To apply please e mail [email protected] setting out the skills and experience you feel that you can bring to the post and contribute to ABPC achieving it aims and objectives.
For further information and to apply, please email [email protected] and you will be sent a Director’s Pack with all the information you need.
Applications must be received by no later than 5pm on Friday (October 19).