People who live, work, study or volunteer in the Great Aycliffe and Middridge area are being encouraged to get involved and vote for the Great Aycliffe and Middridge Partnership (GAMP) priorities for 2017-18.
GAMP will have £100,000 to spend next year, and people are being asked to tell them how this money should be spent.
Voting is open to anyone over the age of 11 years who lives, works, volunteers or studies in the Great Aycliffe and Middridge area, and the GAMP team is urging people to cast their votes.
AAP Coordinator for GAMP Brian Riley (pictured above) said: “This is an excellent opportunity for people to influence decision making and set local priorities for the partnership and its partners to target.”
To vote for your GAMP priorities, you have FIVE options:
(1) By filling in the online consultation form: www.durham.gov.uk/consultation
(2) At the GAMP stall at the Pioneering Care Partnership- PCP Christmas Craft Fair and Family Event on Saturday 19 November 10am-1pm.
(3) At the GAMP stall at the Newton Aycliffe Leisure Centre Christmas Fayre on Saturday 26 November 10.30am-2.30pm.
(4) Phone 01325 327 441 to ask for a paper copy.
(5) At the November GAMP Board meeting on Tuesday 29 November at Greenfield Arts Centre.
Residents have until Tuesday December 13 to vote and identify where money and resources should be targeted.
If you have any queries or would like any further information, please contact the GAMP team: Telephone: 01325 327441 or email: [email protected]